Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sell Sell Sell



WEDNESDAY

I made hubby his lunch & latte. He was running late going to work. 

After he drove out of the driveway, Isabelle was crying so I let her go after him.She came dragging
back after about 10 minutes.

I drank my morning juice & then around 9:30 went out to start cleaning the Mustang. Got it out of the garage and went to work on it. Yuck. I hate cleaning cars more than I hate vacuuming the house.

Got done around 11:45 and took a shower/washed my hair. Then went to tan at 1:15. Kathy said my appointment was really at 12:45. I was late. I apologized. Told her that I hate getting old and losing my memory. Even called yesterday to confirm appointment and girl said 1:15. Odd.

I stopped at McDs to get burgers for dogs on the way home. They appreciated them.

Replacement gas tank top for lawn mower came today. I am pissed. It is totally the incorrect one. Assholes.


THURSDAY





FRIDAY

Got my nails done with Rhonda at 2:30.

Went into CDA to pick up the t-shirts for RMOR. They are slightly crooked.

Took Isabelle into her Vet for the shot. I totally forgot about it and they called me later.





No comments: