Sunday, June 17, 2012

FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND

THURSDAY

Cleaned the house. 


Dogs left me a present on the living room rug! I almost had a heart attack!

Shrew present


This whole past week has been rain, rain, and more rain!

Bit was bored & watching television.

 Bit Bored

Very depressing. Hope that this weekend is a lot better.

FRIDAY
 
Hubby has day off today. He ran down to shop to get Earl started. He helped me get the basement cleaned up!

We went into town to Big R to pick up stuff. Had to pick up his Dodge from town since he had left it at work. He is on-call this coming week.

I had a nail appointment at 4:45 to get fill & fix a couple toes. Rhonda let me take a dress that I had been wish for that they are selling at tanning place. I also got some free Hempz Body cream. Then I came home after getting dog burgers. KRN was at dinner with Matt & Heather. Matt N had gone to spend dinner with his parents. Hubby finally got home quite late.

KRN brought me a Dooney & Bourke coin purse for me that she got from her online Rummage Sale.

My Hen & Chicks is growing a penis. Odd. Thought they were supposed to spread out, not up!


Hen & Chicks with penis

SATURDAY

Matt spent the day at his parents. Fed the dogs french toast sticks when we got up. KRN insisted on having some, too. She is still such a little kid!

We were too excited to wait, so gave hubby all his Father's Day gifts today! KRN got him a very nice cutting board! Fits perfectly at side of sink. John Boos Cutting Board

I got him 2 remote control boats for our boat... and a Kindle Fire! He loves them all. 

Greg, KRN and I went garage sailing today. Ran into Little Town Market to get worms for the baby birds. We started our garage sale search in Athol where hubby found a couple good deals. Then we proceeded to Rathdrum and Hayden.

By 2PM most of the garage sales were done. So we stopped & got cheeseburgers for the dogs & came home.

Matt returned from his parents and we took kids to boat later in afternoon. KRN made shrimp kabobs & vegetables. Yum. Had to come back because dark clouds & looked like rain.

Almost ran into a deer on way home thru Farragut Park.


SUNDAY

Gave Matt his Father's Day card & gift. He got a BlastMatch fire starter! He really liked it. He and Dad tried to light things on fire...

Took kids to boat later in afternoon. KRN made shrimp kabobs & vegetables. Yum. Had to come back because dark clouds & looked like rain.




No comments: