Saturday, June 02, 2012

Keratin Hair

FRIDAY
Picked up poo in backyard. Too much rain and the weeds are almost up to my eyes!

Got bone crack for the dogs so that I could sneak out of the house. Left at 12:30 and it took me until 2:00 exactly to drive to Spokane. Too much traffic on a Friday... too much construction... too many detours... It was a horrible drive. I also dropped off shoes at Salon with Rhonda. She adored the shoes.

Dominic's new place is right by the railroad in a remodeled vintage building. Very cool. Parking not so cool. Drive in ...  Back out... Very scary.

KRN met me there & we talked a while. Then she transferred the stuff from my car to hers. I had to bring the things they left on boat & Matt's uniforms.

She left me the shirt & shoes that we ordered from American Eagle. I LOVE the sweatshirt.

 New sandals from AE

On the way home, I got latte. Cheeseburgers for dogs at Wendy's. Then drove home back way. Finally arrived home at 5:30. Hubby worked overtime until 8:30 on a cut cable in Garwood.

Watched some TV and went to bed.




No comments: