Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday

FRIDAY

Vacuumed the whole house & cleaned the dog beds again.

My throat is sore & I have no appetite.

Took Isabelle to vet at 4:45 to get her other shot. Hubby came home after working several hours OT, and sat with us on the couch.

I went to bed early.

SATURDAY

Took all the dogs in the X down to the park to have a dog walk.


ALL the dogs in the 2nd seat of the X

Isabelle got tired early while on the walk.

We came home & hubby loaded Dodge with all the garbage for the dump. Isabelle & Bud went with him on the Dump Adventure!

Hubby worked in the shop. I transplanted most of my plants into pots. Need a couple bigger pots for bigger plants that won't fit.

I went to get my toenail repaired with Rhonda at 1:30PM. KRN called while I was there. She purchased a new hair straightener at the mall with her friend Heather.

Ordered pizza from Pizza Hut for guys at shop. Picked up at 2:15. Got milk at grocery store. Picked up burgers for dogs.

Gave Isabelle her hamburger while she was down at the shop in the Dodge.

Dogs at home got their burgers, then I made latte. We went outside to pick up poo.






No comments: