Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Laz-E-Blog-R

Not really lazy. Just really busy & no time to blog. It rained most of this last week. I am also doing 1-2 hours per day on my elliptical again. Back on the old ball.

Got my Lancome order on Tuesday.

On Wednesday, Zeus got brave and walked across the living room to sleep on one of the dog beds in front of the TV.

A picture of the new Washer/Dryer installed! Finally.

Thursday hubby had the day off so that we could visit his knee surgeon in Post Falls. The doctor advised that he is healing and would not need surgery at this time. Yippee! Walked dogs (Bud, Isabelle, Bit, Zeus) Then drove around CDA - see pretty vistas! Then to general MD in Rathdrum to advise results of surgeon. We then drove back to CDA to eat at Hudson's where I got a sweatshirt like KRL-N's. Also stopped at Costco to pick up more dog food.

On Friday my dad came out to visit. He knocked on the door at 7:45AM. Had to take Bud into the Vet at 8:00 to get his surgery. Dropped him off & kissed him.  I took my father over to see KRL-N's house in Cheney. And then she took us over to the AF Base to visit M. I had never seen all the base like that and even though it was raining, I liked the visit. Took Beebo for a walk around the park for him to potty.

Dad and I drove home. He stayed for a while until Greg came home, then went to visit hubby down at shop.

In the meantime, I had almost forgotten to go pick up Bud. Raced down to the Vet's to get him. He was still groggy & uncertain on his feet. Loaded him into the truck & returned home. Bud rested on the couch for the remainder of the day.
My dad finally left and was supposed to go to KRL-N's house to stay the night, but never showed.


He finally came back on Saturday morning as we were loading dogs with a stupid joke that there was a "sheriff" down at the shop waiting for us. My father is an asshole. KRL-N and MN came over later. Several things happened & my dad decided to leave. Hopefully, never to return! Cross our fingers.

KRL-N and I tried to work on garden spoons. Will have to figure out how to do them...

Sunday got my nails done in Spoky-Jo when hubby returned a truck to customer over there. We got homemade tamales at the restaurant next door. Rained again. No walk for the dogs today. They were restless when we got home.

Monday cleaned the house & worked on Ancestry.com. KRL-N now has all her grandparents, great-grandparents, & great-great grandparents info online! Just wish the relatives were not so nasty and would share more... It finally cleared up today and was relatively warm for a while. Then dark clouds moved in overhead & it spit rain. Afterwards it cleared up again. Hubby did not work down at the shop tonight as he wanted to rest.



No comments: