Saturday, June 12, 2010

Babysitting

Thursday was nothing but rain and depression. Everything smells moldy around here. It doesn't help that we are also be doused with pollen everywhere. The green nasty stuff gets everywhere.

Met KRL-N on Friday morning. I don't know where my head was...I thought we were taking her car to go shopping. So I only brought Lil Bit with me to keep Bravo company. But I was picking her up so she could leave her car at the dealership for an oil change! LOL. Anyway, we went to David's Bridal to try on her dress she got for Matt & Heather's renewal of vows wedding; then on to the new JoAnn's Fabrics in the Valley (the place was huge); then to Macy's for shoes (K talked me into a pair because we saved 20% each!) then to Black Angus for lunch (yum); over to Harbor Freight where they had NO stock for metal stamping sets :(

Dropped K off at the dealership to get her Jeep at 2:30.

Got home around 3:00. Bud had fortunately NOT torn anything up! Yippee. This was the first time I left him alone in a LONG time.

Did some laundry, dishes, & couple hours on the elliptical. Hubby came home later. Bud had torn open his stitches by licking too much. So we wrapped his foot again after applying some antibiotic cream.

On Saturday morning, we took the FMF into A-town for lattes. Bud, Lil Bit, Bravo & Isabelle came with us. They each enjoyed having a seat by the window. Also hit a couple garage sales. Got a few more spoons & forks at one garage sale. Got home about 10:00. I cleaned out the FMF - vacuumed. Today was the first sunny day we have had in ages! It was about 80 degrees out. Way too hot & humid. Had to turn on the air-conditioning in the house.

No comments: