Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bitten & Bloody

On Monday morning when I went out to pick up poo, Harriet decided to dart forward quickly and bite me on my right arm. She drew blood & bruised it quite a lot. My arm aches horribly now. I can't understand why she did it. I was just reaching down to get poo and it made no sense. Poor psycho baby.

In the afternoon, I cleaned up the FMF from the weekend. Vacuumed Bud's hair out of it (which was way easier than vacuuming Isabelle's sticky hair out!) cleaned the windows with glass cleaner & lint rolled everything else. More green sticky pollen scum on all the cars in the garage.

When hubby got home late night, went to Spirit Lake to pick up groceries. Took Lil Bit with us. He enjoyed riding in the FMF while I drove. We also cruised down by the lake to see the boaters & swimmers. Summer has begun.

No comments: