Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Can You Believe It?

Tuesday. Clean truck! After almost 6 hours of cleaning, we have a clean truck again! All dogs are now hereby banned to the pickup bed with the topper. They are not to shed in the truck ever again. Even tho it was feasibly impossible to get the hair in the crook of the backseat and underneath the front seats in a very narrow area, it is now absolutely devoid of the pounds of dog hair that once resided upon everything!

I even cleaned the windows inside/out of pawprints, dog noses, & slobber! We will have to run it through the carwash for a total outside clean, but at least the inside looks somewhat like a vehicle again instead of an aging Wookie. Smells a bit better, too. I would have to probably get a new carpet cleaner to totally eliminate the odor of wet dog...but it is a bit better! I am so darned proud of myself.

After completing the truck around 4:30, I then vacuumed the inside of the house & freshened up a few things that had another accumulation of green pollen. Hope it ends soon!

Hubby came home and I sent him on a stupid errand out to get something from the truck. He squealed when he opened the door. He said "I thought it was going to remain stinky & hairy until we crushed the dumb thing years from now!"

Because all my muscles were hurting even after a hot bath & a copious dosing of aspirin, I went to bed very early. My heating pad was pressed tight to my back and closing my eyes, I slipped into a sleepy slumber.

No comments: