Wednesday, December 30, 2009

1 Day to New Year's

Tuesday night we took the Shaggy dogs to Elk, WA to meet Cheryl. She took foster management of them after that. It was very interesting to meet her.

Thru Wednesday, the last few days have been spent cleaning up the Christmas tree and getting things ready to move out of the loft bedrooms. I think I have enough stuff for another garage sale with the Kid this summer. Tim & #3 are coming tomorrow to move everything to the basement, tear out the carpet, & repair the flooring. Hubby & I will be sleeping in the basement for the next week or so.

Greg brought home another flu. So I was quarantined yesterday (in addition to having a flat tire on the truck which the hubby refuses to fix!) and I refuse to work anymore on iTunes. I am so very frustrated at doing that right now.

We watched 28 Days Later & 28 Weeks Later on TV. Quite the unusual SyFy Flicks.

Got all the candies, cookies & holiday food out of the house. Yuck. I feel overfed.

Tomorrow is my birthday. Can't wait. :(

No comments: