Thursday, December 03, 2009

Zeus & Surgery Again


The KID came out to stay with us on Wednesday night. She thought she might be going with her father to pick up the truck in ND, but it fell through. No truck yet. Hubby was exhausted and fell asleep on the couch; Bravo, Harriet & Zeus piled on the couch with the KID while we watched TV; they love her.

KRL & I went to bed early. I was exhausted as I had only gotten 1 hour's sleep the night before-took aspirin & drugs which kept me solidly awake all night. Couldn't sleep at all.

Made Eggnog French Toast for breakfast along with bacon the next morning.

Our problem child had surgery again. Took Zeus into the vet at 8:30AM Thursday morning to have eye entrophy surgery. I cleaned up around the house again. Poop sculptures have now frozen to the ground and it is difficult to pick them up.

The pond has almost frozen over, so I went out & poked at it with a stick. Fish are still doing OK.

Took Bud into the Vet at 3:30PM to look at his cheek - he had torn it while playing the other day. Prescribed antibiotics. Brought Zeus home. He had gotten through his surgery OK.
Susan, the receptionist at our vet is leaving to go work for Dr. Marty Becker of Good Morning America fame at the North Idaho Animal Hospital. I congratulated her & gave her a hug as I will truly miss her.

Lighted clown town up at 4:30. Dinner with the hubby at 8:00 - Chili with cheese & onion topping.

No comments: