Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Nails, Pedicures & Oil Changes

Monday morning found us stopping at the latte stand to discuss marketing with Chyna. Hubby gave her a lot of good ideas. She thanked me profusely for the Tannenbaum Basket that was delivered on Saturday.

We rushed home as I was supposed to pick the Kid up at 11:00 from the Post Falls Jeep dealer. While the service department worked on changing oil & inspecting her broken windshield, we went to get our nails done. Well, I got my nails done. The kid received "The Works" Pedicure. Trying to return some things to Target, we almost got plowed into by some maniac driver who gave us the finger. Honestly, people suck at driving during this time of year!

Decided not to attempt to enter the Target parking lot. It was overflowing with cars. Instead I took the Kid back to her car & went home.

Puppies were overjoyed to see me. Including Tweak. Tweak is the latest in the dog department. Got him on Saturday night. He does bark a little too much. But maybe he is just settling in. Happy little dog. Stymie (hubby's name for him) stank of meth the first night we picked him up. When I bathed him, he seemed overwhelmingly happy to be clean for the first time in the 5 months of his life.

On Tuesday in the early AM, it snowed about 3 inches. Had hubby take me to pick up the kid at Post Falls Jeep dealership for the 2nd time this week. She had her windshield replaced. It was going to take about 5 hours, so she would spend some time with us at home. However, after eating lunch at The Great Harvest Bread Company and stopping at Les Schwab to look for tires for the new MegaMatt it was time to drop me off while Hubby & the Kid went Christmas shopping for me!

Hubby got home at 8PM and we watched a few South Park Christmas specials before going to bed.

No comments: