Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Bonked My Head

test test test

I can now officially text to my blog from my ENV3. Wow. Technology. Amazement.

Bonked my head last night on the kitchen cabinet. Big egg over my left eye.

Hubby passed his four 12-Foot Climbs; achieved one 16-Foot Climb on Tuesday. He was very tired as he is using muscles he never had to use before.

'Lil Bit has started to poop upstairs on the carpet. I don't know what motivated him to do this all of a sudden.

Angus is dirty today as she has been playing pretend "fight" with Harriet outside.

Picture of hubby's fruit basket from Edible Arrangements that I sent him on his first day - Monday.

He got flowers on Tuesday.

I can't even begin to tell you how bored I am.

Found hubby's "big Blue" hammer in the driveway. No. 3 was careless and left it out there last night. Have to fire the kid.

<-- Harriet outside playing in the fall cold temperatures.

No comments: