Friday, October 23, 2009

409 and the Flu

My new 409 Cleaner bottle has a special sticker on it that says it kills the flu virus. I think I will go take a bath in it.

Still sick Thursday. Hubby collapsed on the couch after working in the shop for about 1 hour. He fell asleep and didn't get up again til midnight when we went to bed. We took all the dogs out for a slight walk around the circle driveway then hubster dragged himself to the shower. This flu is really getting us down. Just won't go away; can't get any better and if we show any improvement, it comes back again.

Today (Friday) I could not stand the dirt anymore after 2 weeks, so I used what little energy I had left to vacuum, dust & clean. At least it smells a little bit better. Think I will take a nap now. After my 409 soak!

Because I couldn't move any muscles in my body after cleaning, I sat at the computer & updated my music.

Eddie Rabbitt
From The Heart
Beatin' The Odds
All American Country
Horizon
The Best Year of My Life
Step by Step
Rabbit Trax
Loveline
Dean Martin
A Million and One CD 1 CD2 CD3
Barbra Streisand
Love Is The Answer
Breaking Benjamin
Dear Agony
Paramore
Brand New Eyes
Dethklok
Dethalbum II
3 Days Grace
Life Starts Now
Blindside Blues Band
Smokehouse Sessions
Rammstein
Liebe ist für alle da
Vindictiv
Ground Zero
StoneSour
Come What(ever) May
Gwen Stefani
Love Angel Music Baby

No comments: