Saturday, October 31, 2009

Oink Oink

The swine flu has finally turned me into a pig! Have been sick for so long that I think I will never be well again. This past week has been a blur.

Hubby and I stayed home and vegetated on Sunday, 25 October as both of us needed the rest. Poor dogs have not been walked and they really missed their "family outing" that we usually take on Sundays.

The rest of the week went pretty much the same as we were too exhausted to do anything. Hubby had Tuesday off, so I used what was left of my strength to go with him to Spoky-Jo to pick up car parts at Pick-N-Save; got groceries at Costco; shopped at Wal-Mart in Airway Heights; also got hubby's haircut at SuperCuts; then took a Polaroid 600 camera over to K&M's for their Halloween party. Visited with them for a while & saw their great decorations. 'Lil Bit decided to poop TWICE in their home, so he won't be going over again. Ever. Bad dog.

Wednesday morning was a hive of dog activity; something strange got into them. Bud got up on the dining room table when I had my back turned & broke my decorative glass maple leaf. He has a bad habit of getting up on the counters. After Harriet, he will be next in line for obedience training. 'Lil Bit also tore up our last sofa pillow, so I need to get new ones; but in the future keep them off the couches. Ironic.

I have been remembering to give Bud his medication; so his testicles are much better. The swelling has significantly reduced & they are not so discolored. Made an appointment to take him on Monday 2 Nov to see Dr. Erickson in Hayden in order to pull out Bud's stitches.

It snowed here briefly on Thursday, but by the afternoon it was all gone. Unlike Denver, Colorado that got about 3 feet of snow! Sorry. No pics. Forgot.

Hubby picked up KFC on the way home tonight. He thought it might give me some strength to eat a real meal. Haven't been feeling well enough to eat lately.

Friday continued the couching and the exhausted feeling. It was more than I could even do, to drag myself out of bed and downstairs to the couch. I feel so sorry that I haven't been able to take the puppies out for their walks. But Harriet & Bud have been getting lots of playtime together in the yard. They enjoy each others' company.

Updated more music on my iPod. The latte lady had Govi Saffron & Silk playing when I pulled up the other day. So added that to my Music Library. Also found John Shipe The John Shipe Song Clearance on YouTube the other day - you have just got to visit the website to see his Pit Bull Blues video. So adorable. Now, I want to get a Pitbull of my own!

I always forget my brother's wedding anniversary which is on Veteran's Day. But I did remember it this year. Will have to go RIGHT NOW to order flowers for them. They will probably think I lost my mind when they receive them! Maybe I have lost my mind.

No comments: