Friday, August 28, 2009

Not Listening!

quote by happy bunny.

Monday - played with dogs; blind guy came at 1PM to finish the tall window blinds (he brought a ladder this time) while he cleaned the blinds, I vacuumed the house.

Tuesday - hubby & I drove up to Sandpoint to drop off my bike & get dirt for trees; KRL-N came over in late afternoon; we had steaks on grille.

Wednesday - shopping with KRL-N at the Valley mall; made Build-A-Bears (K got a moose she named Emmitt. I got a Bear that I named Bob); stopped at Forever 21 to browse after getting sandwiches & Cinnabon Mocha Chillattas in the food court; drove to K's house to water plants.

Thursday - Tim came over to build deck; Earl came over to stain railings; the "boys" came over to dig holes for trees; kept the dogs inside today which drove them nuts; went into town to pick up more trees & bushes; stopped at Costco to purchase Emerald Green Arborvitae for KRL-N and a Burning Bush for me; hubby wanted Mexican for dinner so we went to Las Chavelas. Memories. . . When we got home, Angus was so excited that she jumped up on me & knocked me down. Hurt my right knee pretty bad. KRL-N took care of me & I went to bed early.

Friday - the "boys" came over to dig more holes for bushes & trees; Tim worked on the other deck to finish it up however, he found that the underlayment of the deck is more rotted than we had thought-need to purchase replacement 2X12s for support.

No comments: