Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Baby

29 years. Can you believe it? It seems like only yesterday.

The boys are here again today - finished planting even more trees. We got some conifer. And Josh planted even more plants that we had picked up on Thursday.

I want my yard to be aflame with color next year.

Will bury the old goldfish home - the wine barrel - and stock it full of Croscus & Muscari. I decided to put the Burning Bush at the base of the pond. The snowball bushes - Snowmound Spirea & Korean Spice Viburnum will be directly across from it. Near the large Lodgepole Pines, I set the Massachusetts Kinnikinnick. Beside the picnic table the Blue Rug Juniper will spread.

Before noon today, I ...
-cleaned up dog poo
-went to get anniversary lattes with the hubby, Isabelle & 'Lil Bit
-dropped off mail at the local post office
-planted my plants
-pulled weeds
-fed the fish
-watered the trees & bushes
-raked out the dirt from the trees that were planted yesterday
-picked up rocks for the pond
-put away 2 loads of laundry
-put away clean dishes
-took a shower
-picked up the mail.

K also helped picking up rocks & throwing them into the pond. It was nice to talk to my baby. She also made dinner for us last night. Chili & PB sandwiches with a nice side salad. Yum.
Said good-bye to Bravo as he went home to M&K's house. Miss him already.

No comments: