Monday, July 16, 2012

X Problems

SUNDAY

Rained Rained & Rained. Monsoon.

Water poured down the drive in a deluge. Swamped everything. Even the fish were halfway drowned!

We went over to meet kids at GoGo Burrito, but they were waiting at Mustard Seed instead. So they came over to the Burrito place.

Talked for quite a while on the sidewalk cafe table until 3:00 when I realized that the Wheel Sport would be closing soon and I wanted to get my bike.

Left to drive down to Wheel Sport on Division. Got the bike I wanted. Blue & Black Fuji Nevada 3.0. What a great bike! Riding in style.

Came home and weather was beautiful so we packed up boat stuff and took Bud & Bit with us. They were not happy being on boat.

Almost got hit head on in Garfield Bay by a drunk female driver. Very scary. If I ever see her again, she is dead!

We had to clean out boat because lots of water had gotten in due to hubby not closing windows & not putting up the canvas.

Finally came home. I was sick on the way, so let hubby finish driving home. 

Hurt bad, fever, chills, horrible feeling all night.


MONDAY
Hubby really upset because I was so sick last night. Fever & cold chills all night long. No sleep, took repeated baths all night.

He called in to work saying he had to take me to Dr.

More X problems. Hubby took me to doctor and then dogs in Dodge to Apryl's for bath. I got done with appointment and then he picked me up. We got groceries at Super One.

Dr said OsteoArthris is causing hands to go numb, swell, hurt.

Also diagnosed viral infection. Rest & Aspirin.

Came home to unpack groceries. Hubster let me rest for a while.

Then took Harry, Izzy & Bit to town to pick up trailer with Jeep, but X decided to die in the car wash in Post Falls.

Pushing out the X, the soap came on in the car wash & doused the inside of the X. Burnt into the paint on the X outside.

Spent over 1 hour walking dogs, Harriet freaked out.

Towed X to Nick's Shop. Then Tom loaned us his truck and we went home. Hubby took Tom's truck back while I picked up dogs in Dodge.

Not feeling too good, we stopped and got dog food at Aslin Finch. Then had to stop at Ed's house to pick up part.

I realized at home that I had kidney infection, so hubby went to get Cranberry juice.

No comments: