Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mow Mow Mow

THURSDAY 

So hubby turned off the switch for the AC part of the swamp cooler last night and forgot to turn it on again this morning.

And I thought the Swampie was not working. I was ready to tear it out of the wall & throw it at something! Called hubby to leave a message and he finally called me back after 3 hours. Told me that he had turned off switch. I was ready to burst! It just kept getting hotter today.

I mowed the dog back yard & tackled the weeds from 9:00 until 11:30.

Then did laundry, dishes, cleaned up.

Weed sprayer does not work. Need to purchase a new one.

Hubby came home at 6:00. Doggies were SO happy to see him. Sat with him on front deck until 6:30. Nice night.

Mowed more of dog back yard & got it ALL DONE. Then went down in front of shop to mow along highway. Got a lot of it done. Still working on it. Mowing now from 6:30 to 8:30 every night to stay out of the heat.

Will try to ride bike tomorrow.




No comments: