Monday, January 02, 2012

Walking Dogs

Walked dogs first thing this morning after getting hubby a latte. Went to the park and walked quite a ways. I was exhausted by the time we were done. Did not think I would make it back to the truck. Collapsed by the time I crawled into the seat. Hubby then drove us down to the marina to reminisce about this past summer on the boat.

Drove home & dropped off dogs. Then took Bud & Bit with us to Sandpoint to shop at WalMart. Got all the groceries needed for healthier eating. Even have hubby talked into eating healthier! He stopped at Hardware store in town & got me FREE yardsticks! Then we drove around Dover to see what it was looking like.


After we picked up Arby roast beefs for the dogs, we got home around 2:15. Long drive. I was exhausted. Too much running around for me. Still recovering.

Hubby unloaded and I helped put stuff away. Then collapsed on recliner. Watched "Dolphin Tale" on PPV.

Went to bed early.

No comments: