Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Diet Diary

Since my last post, I have barely been able to do anything. Too extremely weak & exhausted. It had gone from bad to worse. Couldn't even stay awake past 6pm at night. I was crashing out while leaving hubby alone on the couch at night watching tv with only the dogs for company.

We took the dogs for a very long walk in the park on Sunday because I felt a little bit better in the morning. But by the time we had gone into town to get groceries at WalMart & return stuff to Costco I was again exhausted. After staggering into the house, hubby unloaded groceries while I put them away. Then I collapsed onto the couch. Went to bed early again. Ick.

On Tuesday, I was still too weak to do anything. I seriously thought about going to the doctor again to find out what is wrong.

Today, I woke up feeling much better. Maybe not 100% but significantly not exhausted as I have been feeling for the past few weeks!

It is day 11 of my diet; or I really should say eating rehabilitation! Because it is not a diet. I am eating constantly. Eating good foods. I have already lost 18 pounds. This is great. I can't imagine what I will look like by May 2012! Hopefully this year when we put the boat in the water, I will not look like a tub of lard! Maybe even a decent bathing suit.

So I tackled my cardio like a maniac and hit my target goal first thing! Yippee.

I want to incorporate C25K next week. Cross my fingers.

No comments: