Saturday, January 14, 2012

Temporary Setback

Still incorporating my cardio and doing well on the eating rehab. But I felt tired this week again. No energy. I am still not getting the "exercise high" from anything I am doing. Feels like hard work. I figure to get to my goal, I have to lose 3 pounds per week. Not bad to do.

Friday - Hubby wanted girl from work to come over and test our Skin Carotenoid. She came over about 7:30 and stayed til 9:00 doing a sales pitch. According to the tests, hubby is Mostly Dead All Day. or MDAD! I had a little bit higher score than he did. So we bought the vitamins that she suggested. If it does not raise our score, the company will buy back the vitamins from you. I am skeptical about the claims, but hubby is on this adventure to get healthier and feel better so I am all for it. I am still eating better going into my 3rd week & taking the Udo's Oil. Waiting for the results from the Udo's oil as reviewers indicated that it worked...

Saturday - Took the tray back to the girls at the Bakery in town. Hubby got a latte. He needs to cut out sugar!

I cleaned house a little bit & then did 1000 calories for cardio.

No comments: