Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Aaack!

Tuesday - Hubby back to work again. I wish that he had been able to take another week off to care for me; still not feeling 100%. Dogs kept barking and going out all day. I was cold & hurting all day.

Hubby worked late OT. Came home around 7pm. Dogs had already been upset by somebody coming to door looking for hubby. When he got home, he sat for about 20 minutes, then went to shop to work. I was getting extremely tired (exhausted again) about 9:20 so I asked him to come home.

I crawled up to bed and slept.

Wednesday - Not feeling well last night. But doing very good on eating healthier & following new diet plan with personal trainer. Still not exercising but have lost 15 pounds on diet so far! Yippee. Can't wait to be able to have enough strength to exercise & maybe start running.

Very depressing not being able to clean house or put away Christmas decor inside. Aaaack.

No comments: