Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nails & Toes / iPhone

May 17 Tuesday I went into town to get my nails & toes done. Deposited life insurance proceeds check at bank. Picked up cheeseburgers for dogs at Wendys. Met hubby for lunch over in Post Falls. Walked Bud & Bit in a skateboard park. Then I came home to girls to give them their cheeseburgers. Idiots are shooting again so Harriet is scared out of her mind.

I vacuumed again because Angus is shedding terribly.

Ordered my new iPhone 32GB in black. Should be here in 2 days.

On May 16 Monday I made homemade baked Mac-N-Cheese for hubby and cleaned the house. Vacuumed & washed clothes & dog bedding.


mac-n-cheese


The area set a record for cold temps this time of year. I think it was about 45 here for a high? With rain. And rain. And cold rain. Icky.

Hubby only worked in shop for about 2 hours and then came home to watch HIMYM season finale with me.

Still taking allergy pills for wasp sting. Hurts.

On May 15 Sunday, got a text from Jen-Bunny that they were going to Montana to do gold-panning. So I raced down to get drinks. They were very nice & made drinks for us before they left! How sweet.

Hubby and I walked dogs at Farragut, it started raining briefly. 

We dropped other dogs off & took FMF into town to go to Costco for dog food & other misc things. Then got gasoline in FMF. Picked up Wendy's cheeseburgers for dogs. Washed FMF at Car Wash. Then took Bud & Bit to dog park in CDA. They played briefly. Lil Bit really does not enjoy the dog park that much. Bud, however, loves to visit EVERYBODY & all the dogs. Has to go over to greet every person & get a head rub! He is such a social dog.

When we got home, we posted the Toyota Tacoma on Craigslist, updated hubby's RMOR blog, and looked up info on internet for events we want to attend this summer.


May 14 Saturday we got lattes in morning, took dogs for brief walk at Farragut, then hubby went to shop to work while I stayed at home with dogs. I kept taking more allergy pills & actually fell asleep for a couple hours. When hubby came home, I took more pills and we both fell asleep in front of TV! LOL!

No comments: