Saturday, May 28, 2011

Owww.. Back.

Friday May 28 - Hubby miraculously has a day off! He scheduled today off for holiday weekend! I am shocked. So we leisurely hung around until he got word to go pick up a Bronco south of CDA

I went about my chores in the morning and while picking up dog poop, I injured my back while bending over! I literally could not breathe. Hubby had to help me around.

I ended up going with him to pick up the Bronco anyway, although in severe pain. We took Bud & Bit in the Dually along with the trailer. Not a comfortable vehicle to ride within.


yet another project...

We stopped to get a couple of horrible nasty lattes in town and hubby returned to get his money back. Then walked the dogs at Riverstone park. Went to get Bronco. It rained while we were there. Hubby realized that it could not be put on trailer as it did not have tires. So he called the tow truck company and we waited until they got there.

After a brief stop at CN Diesel, we got cheeseburgers from Wendy's and went home.


Saturday May 28 - Greg and I picked up lattes from Jen Bunny. Hubby drove Dually while I took FMF with Bud & Bit to CDA to pick up trailer. Drove over to kids' place.

Kelsey and I went to make drinks while guys had to pick up rock in Rathdrum. We also stopped at BX to purchase Lancome for me.

After guys returned with rock, Matt shoveled some out. Kelsey made steaks. My back was hurting so bad that I had to take a bath while they were eating. Hubby drove me home in FMF.

Sunday May 29 - My back still hurts. Can't bend over. I have been dosing myself with Ibuprofen, Aspirin & Naproxen. Not good. Damage to internal organs.

hubby & Harriet

Sat on the deck this morning with dogs.

Ate at The View for breakfast. Never again. My omelette was tiny; hashbrowns were raw; and there were cigarette ashes on the orange.

Fed leftovers to dogs. Then went on "wild dog walk" again.
L to R - Harriet, Bud, Isabelle, Lil Bit & Angus

By this time, my back was hurting again so badly. Came home to sit on heating pad for the rest of the day. Watched TV. Boring sucky holiday weekend.

No comments: