Thursday, May 05, 2011

Cold Again Today

On Wednesday, May 4...it was a beautiful day. I believe it got up in the high 50s and the sun was shining most of the day.

Hubby had taken the Dually into work so that he could pick up a truck and I had full advantage of the Dodge. Bud & Bit went with me to get drinks at the latte stand. Deralee was very busy and had 5 cars in line. No talk time. The Dodge was full of dog hair again from Isabelle, so I detailed it...again! Vacuumed, washed windows, and cleaned with Clorox wipes. It smells fresh again because I left the windows open all day. No more wet dog smell!

I also washed dog beds & cleaned the house. Cleaned out the refrigerator, vacuumed the house, and Swiffered. Floors were clean for two seconds...until the dogs got in again. But it smells much better. Just need somebody to come clean my windows.

Thursday, Cinco de Mayo is cold. About 45 degrees out right now with clouds overhead. Dreary. Not much left to do as everything has been done.

Could go out and pick up pinecones, but I think I will leave that to Austin.

No comments: