Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hi. My name is Bad Dog

Drove into A-town to get lattes and found a garage sale on the way. Hubby wanted to actually stop this time, which amazed me. He found an almost brand new Craftsman push lawnmower for a very inexpensive price. Dropped him off at the ATM which we later discovered was not working, then I drove over for another latte as I had already slurped my first one down!

We took Bud, Izzy & Bit up to Priest River with us to go visit PJ's Nursery. However, they were closed on Sundays. Boo hoo. Even called his cell #, but he was away visiting his daughter & could not come. So we will go up next Thurs Fri or Sat 9-6. I should have made a note of his hours, but just assumed they would be open on the weekends.

Got $ at the ATM in bank at Priest River, then stopped to get bag of burgers & ripple fries at drive-in. Dogs loved them. Stopped in A-town on way back & picked up lawnmower. Will make a really nice mower for the kids. Texted them a pic. All they need to do is pick up a rear bagger at Sears.

Freeze Warning again last night. Brrr. Has been very cold & rainy here lately. Got away with no rain today. Bud, Zeus & I walked 3 miles today. Good thing it was cool. Both dogs were heavily panting and even though I took a backpack with water, they refused to drink! Stopped to chitchat with the next door neighbor. He took his property off listing and is going to build a house & install fence. Maybe move in?

Since KRL-N has been talking about Etsy.com so much these days, I decided to go peek. Looked up dog tags & found some great ones that would make keychains for RMOR. Neat idea. Hubby is going to pick up aluminum bar this week at CDA Metals, then I can make keychains for customers. Will post pics when they are done.

No comments: