Friday, May 28, 2010

Busy Week

Took Bud into the Vet on Tuesday to check the bump on his leg. The Vet thinks he is hyper-allergic to a bug bite. Gave him antibiotics & Genesis topical spray for allergic dermatitis.

Scheduled Angus for a shave & bath at Apryl's Dog House on Wednesday. Hubby picked her up after work and when she came in the house, she & Harriet got into it! Both of them had scratches & bites. Harriet was limping afterwards on her left leg. So we wrapped her up and treated both of them with BagBalm.

Thursday morning I took Zeus into Apryl's Dog House for a bath & comb-out. Then came back home & took Harriet to the vet at 11:45 to check her out. I was supposed to take Murphy, but he refused to load into the truck (again).

It has been raining this entire week. No walks for Bud or I as we get soaked everytime we try to go out. M&K came over Thursday night. Made Tortilla soup which was very spicy hot. I had a pb&j sandwich instead. Chilis burn my mouth & throat.

K&I got lattes with the dogs on Friday morning. M went to have coffee with his grandpa. Kelsey started the smoker when M got back. I had M bring up a couple deck chairs. I washed rugs & cleaned the house somewhat.

Travis came to look at Zeus. He fell in love with him. Looks like a good fit. As Travis is attending college until middle of June, he wants me to hold Zeus until then. They seem like a good family.

No comments: