Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oh, My Aching Teeth

3 March Wednesday
Home Depot actually delivered our new washer & dryer as promised on this date. Without phone calls or prompting! I was shocked. Will have to write positive comments to them on their website. The w/d are in the garage until we get the shelves built to install them.

8 March Monday
So after lying around in a Vicodin induced coma for the last two weeks, I finally had my teeth removed at 10:30AM. I was put under with Nitrous Oxide and a local anesthesia block. Hubby came into the recovery room not 20 minutes later & bundled me home.

After stopping to get more painkillers, antibiotics & groceries in Rathdrum, we returned home so that I could sleep.

I don't remember much more of that day.

Hubby returned to work for a few more days that week after taking Monday off to take care of me. However, by Wednesday 10 March, I begged him to stay home with me as I was physically nauseated. He called the doctor to get some prescriptions for that and stayed home with me for the balance of the week.

11 March Thursday
I staggered downstairs to feed the fish only to discover a mouse in the basement feeding on my bird food. Screaming, I ran back upstairs. Hubby got mouse traps & poison.

13 March Saturday
Kids came over on Saturday to visit. Matt brought me flowers. They are very pretty. Kids also brought pizza from Dominos. Even tho they said they changed their pizza recipe, they are not very good. Dry pizzas. No sauce.

Lady that wanted Zeus texted me to say that she had a concussion in a bike race & could not come get him on Saturday.

14 March Sunday
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS - SPRING AHEAD. Took dogs for long walk in the park. This is my first adventure outside since my incapacitation with my teeth. I am very tired. No energy. Will have to rest the balance of the day. I feel horrible.

Rested for quite a while. Then picked up all the dog poo within the fence & Isabelle's out in the yard. By the time I was finished, hubby wanted to go get pizza in town at Garlic Jim's. So we packed up and took Isabelle & Lil Bit into town with us. We stopped at Costco for gas - I still did not have enough energy to go in shopping. We went for Garlic Chicken pizza which which was DELICIOUS. And then over to the carwash to clean the truck.

Home again & rested more. Hubbby fell asleep early due to DST.

No comments: