Monday, February 22, 2010

Sunday Spring

On Friday, I dropped Zeus off at 2PM to get a bath at the groomers-Petco. He smells SO fresh now. I think he likes being clean. I left a note for hubby on his windshield under the wiper. He was surprised to get it after work.

Bud was determined to come with us and even jumped the gate to get out of the backyard. He came sprinting down the driveway after the truck! Fortunately, I saw him & put him in the back of the pickup for the ride with us.

Hubby picked Zeus up after work & came home. All the dogs attacked Zeus with doggie kisses & smells when he came in the house.

I retired early with more tooth pain & painkillers. Saturday morning, the railing guy came by to measure the railings yet again. I can't understand what the problem is. He is supposed to be a professional at this, yet he can't figure the rise on a set of stairs! It's been over 5 months since this first started...

After sleeping in late on Sunday morning, the Kid called to see if we were going dog walking at the park. She joined us along with M who met us in A-town as we were driving down to pick up lattes. This was my first latte in over a week as I have abstained from caffeine lately.

Walked the dogs in the park - Zeus decided he wanted to pull out of his collar & run off. M went to get him. The walk was quite long & fun. Afterwards we came home, the kids helped put stuff out in the garage for spring, washed their new tires & wheels, put garbage in pickup. While hubby & M went to the dump, the Kid made Chili for lunch. After lunch my tooth pain started again and I finally couldn't stand it any longer. The kids had to leave and I doused myself with loads of painkillers & went to bed. Woke up several hours later & watched a little TV with hubby. Then went to bed early again. Ugh. Hope they get the dental insurance figured out soon. So much pain.

No comments: