Wednesday, March 31, 2010

5AM Poop Patrol

TUESDAY
Hubby made a roast the other day in the slow cooker. I had dug it out from behind a lot of things in the freezer. It had been hiding there for over 6 months. So we thought it was time to use it.

Made it with onions, beef bouillon, potatoes. Hubster took it to lunch with him as a hot beef sandwich with potatoes & corn.

I fed what was left of the beef juice to the dogs with their Canidae dog food. In the middle of last night, they must have gotten up & had exposive diarrhea. We cleaned up over 6 piles on the rugs downstairs. It must have been Angus or Bud because they are the only ones that don't bark or scratch to go out. They are the silent waiters by the door. "See me, Mom. I am silently standing (or sitting) by the door - waiting to go out. You are supposed to see me!" Well, it's pretty difficult to see that they want to go out when I am sleeping upstairs in bed!

Hub woke up to the overwhelming rotten smell of poop. He woke me up with all the lights he turned on to see all the poo. I helped him cleaned up everything. Then we fell back into bed.

Yesterday & today has been cold & rainy with dark black clouds overhead. Also has hailed both days for a short period of time. Plants not doing too well. Will have to wait til weather gets a bit better before putting anything out on the deck.

#3 & friend pulled down the remaining deck posts so that they can go back to the Post & Pole guy to get fixed.

Hubby has Fri-Sat&Sun off. Need to get my nails done Friday.

WEDNESDAY

Texted hubby as he asked names of songs & bands. I won a free lottery ticket for answering correctly!

Texted kid.

No comments: