Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Walk

FRIDAY
Hubby took me, Isabelle, Bit, Zeus & Bud up with him at 5PM to Priest River to pick up parts. We stopped at the Burger Haven to get a "bag of burgers & fries". The krinkle cut fries that KRL-N loves so much. Also got fry sauce. Dogs just loved them.

SATURDAY
Kootenai Electric failed to provide us with service for over two hours on Saturday morning from 10AM-12PM. The guys couldn't do anything at the shop and I was totally bored. Could not vacuum, internet, or watch TV. The outage went as far as Bayview to Twin Lakes to Rimrock to Athol to Silverwood. When the power came back on, I had lost my desktop computer monitor. Will now have to purchase another one :( Damn KEC. I hate them. Can't keep the electricity on even though it is a bright sunny day.

Kegley & Rachel came over to visit to see how his truck was coming along. Walked up to the house with M&K to visit me.

SUNDAY
Went down to Farragut Park with all the puppies. Walked through the woods on the South side of the park. Raining lightly.

Played with puppies today.

Got home and made hot dogs for lunch. Then planted bulbs in the barrels; put up Spring things outside; hubby put up tie-racks in closet to hang up my necklaces.

Ran out of propane today. Forgot to check the gauge. LOL. Had to hook up electric heaters.

No comments: