Monday, January 18, 2010

The Most Depressing Day Of The Year

As I sit here blogging today, my puppies surround me on the floor of the library. All six dogs are sleeping contently. Angus, Isabelle, Bud, Zeus, Bit & Harriet. What sweeties. It moves me to tears.

Took Bud into the vet at 3:15 to get his Microchip. Both the vet and I had totally forgotten that he was not chipped yet. And when he ran away with 'Lil Bit the other morning, I had thought to check & verify. So all the dogs are now officially chipped.

Today was brilliantly beautiful. The sun was shining and it was quite warm outside. Even though this morning started out foggy in A-town and there were black clouds to the west, it turned into a wonderful winter day. I can tolerate these winter days!

According to someplace on the net, this is supposed to be the most depressing day of the year! Go figure.

No comments: