Saturday, January 16, 2010

Birthday Girls!

As we had forgotten Harriet's birthday in December, it was decided that lumping her birthday along with Angus' in January would be a great idea. On Friday night after dropping off a customer's automotive rear-end that hubby had worked on tonight we shopped at Super One Foods in Post Falls to pick up cupcakes. Then on to the $ Store for cheap dog toys. Rounding out our shopping, we picked up Wendy's cheeseburgers to feed the puppies.

Arriving home at 7:30, we sang "Happy Birthday" to the puppies, then gave them their treats. Hopefully, on Sunday we will be able to go on a long walk with them - but it has been raining extensively around here. Flooding across the roads & ice beneath. Tho it has been warm. In the mid 40s!

Next morning, Hubby and I managed to sleep until 7:00AM, but the puppies insisted we get up. Went to get lattes in A-town. It is very pleasant to just share mundane things with Greg. I appreciate the time we have together.

Bud and I visited daddy down at the shop on Saturday while 'Lil Bit escaped the house later & trotted down to the shop so that he could spend the balance of the afternoon with the "guys". When Bud was wandering around the shop, one of the guys - Earl - wanted to know if he was a Pitbull! I laughed and said NO! Bud does not have pitbull in him. He is a natural Dogue de Bordeaux or a French Mastiff. He is the friendliest dog you will ever encounter!

It is boring to eat healthy. Granted- some people have a flair for creating an appetizing meal, but I don't. I am stuck in the boring, same-old, stick-in-the-mud food. Chicken, tuna, eggs, salad, raisins, celery, carrots, walnuts, water. Bland. But I am determined to stick with it. My body really needs to cleanse. And I AM feeling better.

Am still slogging away at updating my iTunes. It is taking forever to get the Playlists back together! Also trying to rearrange the bedrooms upstairs. Not happy about the beds, we will go look at some things at Furniture store tomorrow. I also ordered a new bedspread for Isabelle's queen bed at Overstock.com

No comments: