Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Itty Bitty


I'm sure there is something that we are supposed to do tomorrow, but I can't remember what it is.

Oh, well. I'm sure it will come back to me sometime! LOL!

The wind was blowing too hard for me to try to bike today. It was gale force. Not really, but it sure felt like it.

Hubby decided to try to salvage the motor in the swamp cooler & took it in for repair today. If that doesn't work, we will certainly have to purchase another as it is too hot to endure without some form of air conditioning.

Scheduled a service call for the Plumber (Mr. Rooter) to come out to install a new faucet in my footed tub. If I get all the service calls done before I call the carpet cleaners, it will work out perfectly! Don't want dirty feet traipsing all over.

Lawn Mower guy finally made it out again today after two weeks. Since it has been raining, he missed our regular day for 2 weeks in a row. Then he even forgot to mow out in a certain area that he usually does. Hmmmm.

Will take Angus down to the Vet at 3:00PM for a post-op check-up.

The wind died down after we came back from the vet so I went for a ride - but only got about 8 miles before sustaining a flat tire. Had hubby come pick me up as he was over at Joe's using the plasma cutter. (told hubby to get his OWN plasma cutter, but he NEVER listens to me!)

No comments: