Sunday, June 07, 2009

I'm Tired



After getting lattes early this morning, we came back home so that hubby could fix the glass in the fireplace while I cleaned the house from top to bottom. Even moved the refrigerator; washed Bravo & Isabelle. Isabelle really needed it as she was quite dusty.

The dogs enjoyed pig ears & bones in the backyard as I locked them out there while cleaning.

Adjusted Kelsey's old bike so that I could ride it this coming week; then took the canoe up to Cocolalla Lake to boat. The weather was turning dark - clouds in the sky seemed to harken rain; the temperature dropped down to 66F degrees.

So we went out on the edge of the lake a while; looked at some property "for sale" on the lake. Saw a few feral cats which were camped out at an abandoned home, a few fish jumping out of the water, & another Osprey.

Came home to the dogs howling at us because we left. They were very upset.

The hubby complimented me as the house is so very clean - smells clean! I told him that I am calling carpet & window cleaners for this coming week. Then it will be done! Truck Cleaned! House Cleaned! What Next? I told him THE SHOP Cleaned!

Hubster is taking this coming week off to actually get the shop cleaned & organized. He is arranging all his parts on pallets in the storage building; taking EVERYTHING out of the shop & cleaning the building top to bottom! Then he has a crew that is coming to insulate the upper half & install sheetrock & paint it white! It will be great. He will FINALLY be organized.

Also there will be vehicles hauled out of here all week. I can't wait. It will fabulous. No more living in a junk-yard.

Tonight Greg grilled brats. Yum.

No comments: