Saturday, May 02, 2009

Nap Nap


On Saturday morning the puppies decided to take an early morning nap. We were up by 6AM, but by 7AM they were flaked out on the couch.

Later, I picked up all the pinecones in the circle drive. There was a whole truckload. Dave is going to start working on the landscaping & pond work this coming week.

I will be working on the picking up pinecones (as usual for this time of year)the next few days.

Hubby took the day off on Friday so he could take me to get my nails done. While I was occupied there, he washed the truck & got me a rose. I was so surprised when he picked me up!

We stopped to compare prices on the french doors for the house and insulation for his shop; then picked up the drycleaning.

When we got home, our friends Ron & Belinda drove into the driveway on their motorcycles. Chatted for a while, then they left.

Hubby had several people coming to the shop that night. I unloaded groceries & walked puppies.

No comments: