Thursday, May 28, 2009

53.3


I have been learning to take things easier in the last couple days. Any sudden movement of my head will send me into a whirly gig of vertigo. Even walking - or sitting can cause a sudden whirl of my dizziness.

On Wednesday, we ran up to Sandpoint to get plants, landscape blocks, and a gate to complete the backyard remodel. Alternately routing ourselves back through Priest River, hubby was able to title the vehicles that he had gotten through Auction; and then a quick stop at Ben Franklin. By the time we got back, it was time for hubby to get working in the shop to finish the canoe trailer. It came out quite nice.

Thursday found us getting up late - since it is still Greg's vacation week, he slept in until 9:30. What a lazy bum. We got lattes, went for a bike ride in Farragut Park, drove down by the boat ramp & then through BayView to see all the changes down there. A major developer bought most of the town and is putting in all new condos, float homes, & RV sites.

When we got back around 12:30, I thought I had enough time to clean & vacuum the truck out; but I lost track of how long I had been working. Coming into the house around 2:20PM to get a drink of water, I realized that we had missed Angus' 2:00PM appt at the vet. Called the dr. & re-scheduled. We flew down to town to take her to see Dr. Mike where she got the balance of her puppy shots & rabies. Doc said that the spots on the bellies of all the doggies are some chigger that is only out for a limited instance around this time of year. Seems like they are bitten while lying on the grass.

Angus weighs a healthy 53.3 pounds so far! I really don't know what we are going to do when she weighs 130-150 average! She is so big & clumsy now.

Continuing with the kitten milking & Angus cleaning off Mr. Cheesers. The kitty-cat still has not opened her eyes yet. I am anxious to see what color they will be.

Because I rushed to get Angus to her vet, I had shut all the doors to the truck after cleaning it, but the back door hit me on my head. Formed a really BIG bump. It is all black & blue now. Hope I don't have a concussion. Along with my vertigo problems, this is not good. Trying to keep from going to sleep. Hubby should be home soon from the shop, so he can watch over me.

I.Am.Never.Cleaning.The.Truck.Again.

No comments: