Tuesday, August 05, 2008

New Bike - But Not For Me


I will take over bike #2 (Kelsey's bike) - and she can purchase a new one when she gets here. Or I can get a new one and she can take over this one. Doesn't matter. As long as I can keep riding.

But we will capitulate to his incessant whining and purchase a BOY's bikie for Greg. It offends his masculinity to ride a girly bike!

Can anybody explain why a male bike has a bar on it? For extra strength? I sure Dunno.

He has his heart set on a Mongoose.

We will go out and buy one for him tonight. I will be picking up a new cell phone. So please feel free to call again tomorrow. Verizon should be able to transfer my cell number from my phone which lies many depths below sea level. (note the key word that I use here - SHOULD be able to...they probably CAN'T as that is their favorite 'buzz' word to use...)

It still saddens me to think of my poor bicycle lying at the bottom of the lake. Perhaps archaeologists far in the future will discover it.

Today I have already ridden 15 miles; then had to come home to have hubby adjust the handlebars - then spent 45 minutes on the elliptical. Walking, walking, walking. Boring. but necessary.

We missed attending Art On The Green this past weekend. Darn. I totally forgot about it. This Alzheimer's really shoots your life to hell! I wanted to attend with my friend, Joanie as there are always so many neat crafters down there, and it takes all day just to walk around to observe. It's also fun to torture the guys, forcing them to walk around with us.

Also have to stop at the grocery store tonight to get more Yogurt. Y.O.G.U.R.T. It's for me.

No comments: