Friday, August 15, 2008

Hubbers, Mooses, and Heat


The heat has been hovering around 100F degrees around here lately. Tomorrow & Sunday will be even hotter.

Tho when we woke up this morning at 5AM, it was very cold - climbed back into bed with hubby & his hands/feet were freezingly cold. However, by 9AM, it was almost 80F.

Isabelle saw something while she was sitting in the living room. She turned her head & started barking violently at the sliding glass door; which frightened me because I thought it might be an intruder on the deck. However, when I turned to look, it was a H.U.G.E. moose slowly walking about 8 feet out from our back deck. By the time I got the dog calmed down and ran to get my camera, all I got was a picture of the moose's leg as he walked through the woods. Darn.

Hubs shot down yet another dang squirrel. Hanging around chittering. Making more rodent babies. Can't get rid of the suckers...

Not much planned for this weekend. Try to stay cool.

No comments: