Friday, August 28, 2026

FRIDAY / AUG 28 / SLEPT LATE / DOG WALK LATE / NEW CONSOLE COVERS / TREADMILL / GS NAILS

 FRIDAY
AUGUST 28 2026






Dogs pushed me out of bed. 

Stuart had to be thrown out at 1AM by Hubby. 

I got up to potty. Stuart was scratching at our door at 2AM. I put Stuart outside. I slept on the sofa. 

At 7AM, Hubby was up with the dogs and let them outside for potty. I was still sleeping.

He gave shredded cheese and tuna. 

At 8AM, I got up. Dressed. Went to the kitchen to make a hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.

We put harnesses on dogs and loaded them into the Dually. 

Drove to Bunkerville. It was overcast, cloudy, and only 92F degrees. 

We got to the park, made sure the gates were closed. 

Walked the dogs in the soccer park. I threw BALL for Riley. All of the dogs drank water. 

The maintenance guy rode around on his riding cart. 

Then we loaded the dogs and left. Drove back to Mesquite. Rolled up the windows and put on the A/C because it was humid.

We unloaded dogs at home. Hubby had to back the truck in and unload PBJR because she did not have her harness on. I unloaded Riley.

I took the harnesses & collars off the dogs. They collapsed on the floor. 

I did bookwork. I pay credit card bills. I made a deposit on Square for a Zurich Ins payment.

I put laundry in dryer and started it. I put the comforter in washer and started it. Then later, I added rinse and started it on a 15 minute cycle. Hubby took the clean clothes out and dumped them in the bedroom. I put them away.

I put the comforter in the dryer and started it.

I picked up dog poop outside and put it in the garbage can. I watered the little desert plant by the garbage can.

Hubby sat in the office with me. We looked for messages on Facebook for the vehicles he wanted. The dogs sat with us. Riley ate Honeycomb cereal with me. PBJR slept & snored under the office desk. Tater was in the living room snoring. 

At 2PM, the UPS guy delivered the Treadmill for PBJR so she can exercise. Hubby put it together.

At 2:30PM, I left in the Jeep to get my nails done at GS Nails.

Hubby stayed home. He was still putting together the Treadmill.


PUTTING TREADMILL TOGETHER FOR PBJR TO LOSE WEIGHT




No comments: