WEDNESDAY
AUGUST 19 2026
Up at 4:15AM when the alarm rang. I was still in bed.
I got up and dressed. Let the dogs out for potty. Hubby got up and went potty. Then he made the bed. I let the dogs back inside the house.
I put out shredded cheese and tuna for the cats.
I made hot latte for Hubby, hot tea for myself.
We put harnesses on dogs and loaded them into the Dually.
It is 79F degrees outside.
We drove to Bunkerville. Drove around to make sure the gates were closed.
The same black car showed up across the streets and two women with dogs and flashlights walked around the other side of the park. We had to put leashes on Tater and PBJR. Both of them hated it.
Tater pooped. I picked it up.
Walked the dogs in the soccer park. I threw BALL for Riley.
We gave the dogs water and then loaded them into the truck. I threw away the empty water bottle.
We drove home.
The water main break on Flat Top Mesa Drive has been fixed, but the road is EXTREMELY broken U& bumpy.
I unloaded dogs. Took off harnesses. I put out ice for the dogs.
Hubby vacuumed and cleaned cat litter. I picked up all the dog covers on the floor and put out fresh ones. I cleaned the water & food bowls and re-freshed them.
I picked up dog poop. I put all the Wood Shim Xmas trees in the bathroom on Hubby's counter to store them.
Hubby gave me my diet shot. He made a burrito for himself.
Then he gave Tater a thyroid pill.
Hubby & Tater left for the shop in the Dually at 8:30AM.
I did bookwork. Put dog poop in the garbage cannister along with a bag of garbage from the house.
I put away clean clothes. I did bookwork. I started the dishwasher.
I worked on Wood Shim Xmas trees and made 7 more.
I played BALL with Riley outside several times. I picked up more dog poo. PBJR napped in the sunshine and got hot several times.
I gave the dogs some BONES. I got frozen food out of the freezer to make.
I put Quiche in the oven to bake.
Hubby got home at 4:30PM with Tater. Hubby had quiche.
I was upset because I wanted to take a nap at 3PM and he kept texting me.
I finally napped for a while. Woke up after 30 minutes.
Cleaned up dog poop outside.
I had some quiche.
Hot tub was too cold to be in it tonight.
Gave Tater a shower after he had been dirty all day at the shop.
Went to bed at 10PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment