Monday, August 24, 2026

MONDAY / AUG 24 / NO DOG WALK

 MONDAY
AUGUST 24 2026


Hubby woke me up when he went potty. Then I had to get out of bed to potty.

I turned off the alarm at 2AM. I was drugged tired. Told Hubby we cannot walk today.

I got out of bed shortly after that to sleep on the sofa. 

CAT WAS SCRATCHING AT THE DOOR FOR A SOLID 2 HOURS.

Hubby was out of bed and let the dogs outside. He gave cats some shredded cheese and tuna.

I slept until 7AM. Then I got up and made hot tea for myself, hot latte for Hubby.

Hubby had already made the bed. I put dirty clothes in laundry to wash. 

It is 92F degrees outside. 

We drove to Bunkerville. Drove around to make sure the gates were closed. The big gates were slightly openmowing had been done. Odd. WHY do they keep leaving the gates open?

It was 92F degrees at the park.

Hubby had the front door open to let the cats see outside. 

Hubby had been napping, too. 

I put ice in the bowls for the dogs. 

I put out fresh water for dogs. I went outside and picked up dog poop. It was already 99F degrees. I threw the BALL a couple times for Riley but did not want her to get tired out. 

I gave supplements to the dogs. 

Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM in the Jeep. 

Dogs and I went outside for potty.

Sirens were outside, but EVERY CAR IN MESQUITE plus a couple of tractors for Kokopelli Landscaping went by and we could not hear the sirens then.

I threw BALL for Riley a couple times. 

I watched TV. I was still really tired.


No comments: