Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Floating Out On The Boat

WEDNESDAY
AUGUST 27, 2014


Walked the dogs in Farragut Park after I made breakfast for hubby & the dogs.

Then KRN came home with Bravo. We left dogs at home and packed up ready to float the CDA River. Went into town, got gas. Stopped at Pita Pit for a sandwich for me, at Jimmy John's for sandwiches for hubby & KRN. Then stopped at Black Sheep for hubby to purchase another float while KRN and I went over to Great Harvest Bread Company to see if they had cinnamon rolls. They had cinnamon pull-aparts which were not very good. I pottied while we were there.

After all this running around, KRN suggested floating out on the boat. So we drove to Bayview and loaded everything onto the boat and went out on the East side of the lake by the Waterfall. We floated there for several hours. Had our sandwiches. Then came back around 4:30.

KRN left with her Jeep and Bravo. She had to stop at the Valley Mall on the way home.

Hubby and I unloaded everything. I did a couple loads of laundry.

Walked the dogs in the park again before dark.

Went to bed about 10PM.


No comments: