Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Crockpot Lasagne

TUESDAY
8-12-2014

Got up and made eggs breakfast for dogs; warmed up a slice of Quiche for hubby. He took his grilled cheese sandwich leftover from last night to work in his lunch along with watermelon slices.

Hubby had to leave early for work to drop off car parts at Richie C's. It was raining this morning, which made it humid. Not enough to wet anything.

I did laundry & dishes, then went outside with Bud to re-fill the deer food.

Around 12:30, I left to go get nails done in Rathdrum. Afterwards at 2:00, I stopped to get dog burgers at McDonalds and then shopped at Stein's for eggs, Ricotta cheese, and dog bones.

At home, I fed the dogs their burgers. Then gave them bones so it would occupy them for a while. I started the Crockpot Lasagne. Put away all the groceries.

Hubby rolled home around 6:00 and he got changed into shorts. We drove into Post Falls to pick up a truck from CN Diesel. Took Buddy along with us. The storm started raining really badly when we got to Rathdrum. Had to load the truck in pouring rain.

We again stopped at Stein's to pick up some tomatoes and more cheap eggs. There was a slow car that was in front of us and instead of letting hubby get even more frustrated, I suggested we stop for groceries.

Came home and hubby dropped me off in the rain to take the groceries into the house with Bud while he drove down to the shop to unload the truck.

The Crockpot Lasagne smells delicious and I think it is already done!

Crockpot Lasagne


No comments: