Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Much Cooler

MONDAY

It was much cooler today. Started out at 50 degrees this morning. Instead of turning on the swamp cooler, we just opened the doors.

Made breakfast for hubby. The rest of the sausage biscuits & gravy. He left and I started doing dishes & laundry.

Watered the pond.

Played with dogs.

 Ben sleeps in library
 Lil Bit puts down his bone in the dog food while he eats
 Ben sleeps on couch
 Ben still sleeping on couch 1 hour later


Refilled deer food.

Hubby stopped at Big R tonight before coming home to get dog food & deer food.

He unloaded the deer food at the front of the house and the dogs ran to see him.

Hubby stayed home the rest of the night.

TUESDAY

Made breakfast egg sandwich with sausage patty for hubby.

I did laundry & dishes.

Thawed chicken to bake.

Tried to pick up a half dead bee & it stung me on my left hand, ring finger. It immediately swelled up and went numb. I took 3 allergy pills and put anti-sting on it. Fortunately, I remembered to take off my wedding ring before it swelled too much.

I was pretty much out on the couch for the rest of the day with a hand swollen to twice its size.

Hubby came home and went down to the shop for a while. I made him bbq chicken while he and Isabelle went to the store to get milk & eggs. Bud was down at the shop for a while, but came home. He stopped to get a drink out of the pond before he came up to the door.

I watched a little tv; an awful movie - The Eiger Sanction with hubby before going to bed at 10:00.



No comments: