Monday, July 15, 2013

Doped & Drugged

MONDAY

When we went to bed last night, there were multiple mosquitoes in our bed unbeknownst to us. I was itching and scratching like mad when I finally got out of bed at 12:30!

I took 3 allergy pills and went back to bed hoping that the little bloodsuckers had bit their last! Calming down, I was asleep in another 1/2 hour.

Unfortunately as doped and drugged as I was, I was unable to get up at 6:30 and make hubby breakfast.

I finally dragged myself out of bed after Ben jumped in with me and Maggie put her immense paws next to my head while licking my face!

Laid down on the couch and passed out until Noon.

I had the swamp cooler on for a while, but it was not really that hot so I turned it off.

Washed my hair. Did laundry & dishes.

The dogs are SO soft after their bathes. I just can't quit petting them.


Bit sleeps behind the recliner


Lil Bit is SO soft


No comments: