Friday, February 15, 2013

VALENTINE'S DAY & after

THURSDAY

I was really sick to my stomach after eating at the all-you-can-eat buffet last night. Never again. It was good, but too much rich food.

Beebo barks at everything outside!

Beebo inside on couch, Lil Bit on deck outside


I got up and made egg sandwich for hubby & gave the rest to the dogs. They were happy to have treats.

My head is still having a low current electrical buzzing in it. Very debilitating. Don't know what is wrong.

Saw coyotes cutting thru the back of the property this morning. Another thing for dogs to bark at while in the back yard!

Hubby brought home balloon, red tulips, cupcakes, cookies, pizza. Fed some of the pizza & cheesesticks to the dogs.

Tulips


Watched ARCHER and Grey's Anatomy.

Went to bed. Beebo slept on the couch again.



FRIDAY

Hubby got up at 5:45 this morning. Ungodly hour. I was still trying to sleep, but he turned on all the lights & woke the dogs up, too! So I dragged myself downstairs & slept on the couch a little longer.

Then made egg sandwich for hubby.

Ben vomited all over the living room. I had to clean it up & then vacuum. Gross.



No comments: