Saturday, February 09, 2013

Dizzy

SATURDAY

My dizziness has been coming on for a couple days now. I woke up in the middle of the night and almost fell down the stairs because I was so dizzy.

When I woke up in the morning, it was difficult just getting out of bed. The dizziness, the nausea, vertigo, lightheadedness. I made breakfast & latte for hubby but then fell back asleep on the couch. He had covered me with a blanket because I was cold.

Hubby had to go in to work to install a DSL service for some whiny people that could not be home M-F. So Frontier caved and made "special arrangements" for the whiners. Two techs called out for a minimum of 8 hours at 1.5 OT. Assholes. At least hubby made overtime, but it wastes time from our personal life.

I felt really bad that the dogs could not have their walk this morning.

Laid around on the couch most of today feeling rotten. Could not eat much because I was so nauseated. Just ate a couple pieces of apple.

Moose came at 4:45 to eat. Hubby brought home food, but we have not had time to put it out for him yet. We will get straw for him tomorrow.


No comments: