Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Hair

MONDAY

Did not get much sleep last night. Lots of sweats and waking up every 30 minutes. Very tired.

Got up this morning to make hubby his latte. He had already made eggs last night, so he had some to take for breakfast today.

I did laundry & dishes, made beds, cleaned up dogs & refilled their bowls. Then got ready to go get my hair done. Left at 10:30 with Bud & Ben. Just before we left, I started the car while Ben decided he was going to wig out and destroy the cardboard garbage that hubby had left by the door. I had to clean it all up when I came back in the house to get Ben!

Got to the Salon at 10:45. Carol took me in right away and got started. She convinced me to have 2 different highlight colors weaved into my hair. It looks great. Just after my last rinse, I went out to take the dogs for a quick walk & pee.

Finished up at 2:15.

Ben

No comments: