Monday, September 10, 2012

Wild Fires & Dust & Keratin Treatment

MONDAY
SEPT 10

Can barely breathe because of all the wildfires & dust in the air. Today started out cold and a storm front moved in with dark black clouds. However, instead of raining... it just moved around us. The plants desperately need rain.

I made blueberry muffins with real actual blueberries; also made more turkey bacon.

Worked on KRN's swag for her windows at her new espresso stand.

Hubby came home & worked in the shop for a while.


TUESDAY
SEPT 11

Made latte for hubby. He went to work.

I worked on swag some more. Got ready to go to Spokane for Keratin treatment appointment with Dominic.

Left home at 12:30 to give myself enough time for drive. I had to park out front & keep feeding the meter as a loading truck had blocked the alley & the parking to the Steam Plant. Arrived at 1:45 in time for appointment at 2:00. Dominic got me right in and started on my hair for the Keratin treatment. KRN got there a little while afterwards because she had to pick up her new granita machine. She brought Dominic an iced latte.

My hair got done and Dominic then cut KRN's hair. It was fun talking to them both.

Dominic cutting KRN's hair

Left at 4:30 and drove back thru Rathdrum. Stopped to get groceries and pick up burgers for dogs.

Hubby worked in the shop until late. I was tired & went to bed shortly after he got home.



No comments: